Thursday, December 10, 2009

Halloween, Pumpkin Patch and so much more...


Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker Belle
Yes Yes Happy Halloween! I have been into sewing like crazy and i made all of our costumes. It was so much fun and under 26$$ hooray!! We went to a trunk or treat at our church in these pictures with all of the kids running around.




Our little Tinkerbell and somehow she didn't really mind the wings... who knew?



This picture is at the college (AB) where scott attends. it was just for kids so we didn't dress up. yes yes we went to all this with ann and she loved it... but she doesn't eat candy really so scott and i were munching on all the treats!



We went home for Cindy
's shower(my sister) she is due middle of December and hoping to have it soon!



We went to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. no one told us there was so much mud that our shoes pants, stroller was covered. we couldn't even push the stroller it was stuck just sliding in the mud. Of course independent Ann wanted to walk every where so she was covered... what a day. Will we go again? OF COuRSE... i am all about fun places to go. i think it is a great experience and i love to get out. we had to drive about an hour but... it was worth it!







Ann kept saying cold buuur cold buuur look at her little red nose.













I know my one eye looks a little creepy but i thought it was cute picture of Ann and I

















I thought this barn was awesome!







We went with some new friends of ours called the Higbee's and there 3 cute girls













This is Scott attempting to study and Ann trying to help him :-)












Sorry i couldn't turn this tree the right way. I loved the fall here... it was amazing!!!

















Priceless




2 comments:

  1. I love all the new pictures. It was so fun to talk to you yesterday! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many priceless pictures! Fabulous job on the Peter Pan costumes, by the way! I love that you spent so little money on them and they turned out amazing. That picture of Ann smiling and nestling against your cheek is absolutely adorable! What a fun pumpkin patch adventure! So, in a way, especially with all the mud tracks, you can say you took Ann "off-roading!" How cool that you were able to be at Cindy's baby shower! I'm glad Ann is getting some cousins on your side of the family! And gorgeous autumn leaves on those trees! Maybe someday I'll get to see what fall looks like on the east coast. I can only hope!

    ReplyDelete