Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our Family of Four

Scott's birthday.... he's 29~~~
Our first day home from the hospital

Cuddles in the morning


sisters!!




Just the girls






We're really having a lot of fun getting to know Alice and adjusting to our growing family :)
Okay so ... how do people have 6 kids?? My whole day is devoted to making my girls happy. With Alice it is feeding and putting to bed(she has a lot of gas so sometimes it takes a LONG time :) ) with Ann it's just giving her the one on one time she needs. If everyone is dressed and ready for the day, happy, and i make dinner i feel like super mom...lol How on earth do people get other things done?

2 comments:

  1. I hear you and I only have one! Some days I feel so tired I think I should have stayed in bed...oh yeah that will never happen with a young child. Alice and Ann are so darling together I am so happy you got another darling baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Jacque's comment completely!

    ReplyDelete