Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Tree

It took us a few mins but we got the coat buttoned... Alice wasn't a happy camper about being squeezed in there (I might have a bruised rib) but i was A LOT warmer!!
This is it! As Ann would say "The most perfect Christmas Tree" and it is!






Okay when we first arrived ann would hug every little tree and ask if this one could be hers and as she would hug it she said"it's just a perfect little tree" we finally convinced her that ours should be bigger!






So we picked out our Christmas tree. This has to be
one of my favorite things about Christmas is the real tree!! I am so excited about Christmas i think ann is at such a fun age for gifts and it means Alice will be here and i am so excited to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. I agree about this being a perfect age for Christmas! Owyn seems to really be catching on to the excitement! I love your tree! Where did you guys go to get it?

    ReplyDelete