Sunday, May 2, 2010

Last Trip to Michigan for Dylan's Blessing

Naked babies are so darn cute... naked babies with a smmoooch... even cute-er!
Our fake Christmas Pose. No it is not Christmas and yes on a random day we dressed them up for the Christmas outfits together! Cindy and I have waited a long time for days like this!
For the arrival of Elle did we buy matching outfits for next summer so we could get a cute picture... yes yes we did!


Ann looks like a GIANT

I love this picture of Ann and Grandma and Grandpa Syracuse... so happy!



What a big girl! She can't peddle yet so Scott and i have to break our backs and push her all around... what we do for love :-) If fact that is probably why she loves it -- she gets a free ride and no work!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Ann and Dylan look so darling side-by-side. That's so exciting that they soon will have another cousin. Christmas outfits, Christmas photo opp'--that's just awesome. We miss you guys so much! Ann looks so grown up, in every single one of those pictures! She's adorable on her little tricycle. And I want to add that I love how I can almost hear your voice as I read the captions, but at the same time it makes me miss you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I LOVE IT!! we are such DORKS!!

    ReplyDelete