Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Aww i just love this picture. when i get frustrated with all her help i try to think in the not so distant future she will be to cool to want her mama :-)

Ann: THE HELPER
I under estimated the help she would be when i was unpacking... it has taken forever!
I feel like just in the last week we are more at home


It was so pretty when we crossed over i just kept saying to myself ... we live here!! Thank as we went farther and farther into the woods... i was a little scared. We are pretty far out there. 30 mins from the nearest walmart... coming from provo ut is a little bit of a change!








2 comments:

  1. Miss you guys! I am sure you are loving it all though! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Ann has enjoyed the adventure! What a wonderful helper, and that video of her in the truck is adorable! Is she holding onto a baby wipe? Makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete