Wednesday, April 8, 2009


I could just watch my parents with Ann all day!

We went to my dad's work which was really fun. I haven't seen it since they moved to FL . Now i can visualize where he is when i am talking to him during the day.


It is kind of hard to see but Ann is holding a little baby wrench which cracks us up. It is just her size.



Ann does this funny thing that she bends her head to try and see around people. If she can't see their face she will bend her head and it is adorable.




We were at this Chinese buffet and they was this little lobster, Scott brought it over to the table and scared my mom with it and than Ann started to play with.... eeww gross!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your parents had so much fun playing with Ann. That photo of Ann and you in front of your dad's office is really cute. Can't believe Ann touched a live lobster?!!

    ReplyDelete