Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!


Just in case anyone is wondering... yes dye comes off after it sits out all night.
In her Easter basket she got a bib and cheerios in her eggs :) She loved it!


Her daddy helped her find the basket.

This is my favorite picture! Oh yes her mouth was orange af-
ter we took the picture. She held the egg for about 5 seconds before she slammed 2 of them together and they cracked :)

















All ready for Easter Sunday! I love to see all the kids dressed up in their Easter Best!









Sporting the bib we bought her.










3 comments:

  1. I love how Ann smashed the eggs together! How fun that you've already started doing fun things together as a family for holidays. Such cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you have updated so much since I last checked! You have some AMAZING pictures in there. I love the pics at the beach. Your dad peeking from behind your mom with Ann, and the one with her walking to you guys. OH!

    So random, has anyone ever told you that you look like Carrie Underwood, only with dark hair? I was thinking that as I was looking at your pics. You look amazing by the way. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete